Homes for Sale in Blackhawk CA
Homes for sale in Blackhawk are located in a manned-gated master planned community adjacent to Danville CA.
Blackhawk is divided into six individual gated communities scattered along Blackhawk Road, connected by a 3-mile long jogging trail.
- Hidden Oaks consists of 206 homes and in 1978 was the first Blackhawk community to be completed. Most homes are on half-acre lots.
- Oakridge consists of medium sized homes ranging from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet, though a few large estates reside on the top of a private court.
- Saddleback, the second community completed, is home to some of the most lavish homes in the entire Blackhawk development, most lots being no less than 5 acres in size.
- Silveroak is an upscale condo complex.
- Silvermaple is designed around one of the main Blackhawk Country Clubs’s golf holes, though no roads connect it to the rest of the main Blackhawk Country Club. It consists of approximately 110 custom homes between 2500-5000 Square Feet.
- Blackhawk Country Club (“Main Gates”) is the largest of the six communities.
Blackhawk is located in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District which is the number one large district in the State of California.
More About Blackhawk CA
The adjacent Blackhawk Plaza is home to several restaurants, shopping and a courtyard/atrium for relaxing and periodic events. The summertime Friday free concerts are some of the most popular events. Blackhawk Country Club has a country club, two golf courses, sports complex, restaurants, but owning a home in Blackhawk does not include membership.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.